Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014

Dear my Lovlies,

Not much is new here. I haven't seen Dylan since last time I wrote. He went to Michigan for a motorcycle trip. I really like him. His job interview for his new job is this week! I'm sure he'll get the job. I wish him the best! If he doesn't get the job I'm going to put pressure on him so we can become a couple!

I want to sleep over at his house. I need sex ASAP. Just saying. 

Brian canceled our date this weekend. I'm not heartbroken. He seems a little too attached to his family. I don't need another Brandon on my hands! Oh well, on to the next one. 

For the record, the only reason I'm talking to guys besides Dylan is because I want to have someone in case Dylan moves. I don't want to get stuck with no options. 

Here are my basic must-haves:
1. Good education (prefer masters degree)
2. Good job/potential for good job
3. Over 6'
4. Family oriented (wants marrige, kids)
5. Has own place

It shouldn't be too hard to find...hopefully! I can't wait until I have him!

I just thought of a few more things:
6. Amazing sex (no 10 second Toms here!)
7. Always pays (somewhat goes with #2)
8. Is a gentleman

I'm joining a softball league (haha). My first practice is tomorrow. I'm clearly going to suck. I hope it's not as bad as I think it'll be!

Good night Miss Lovlies!

Xoxo💋C

No comments:

Post a Comment