Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

I saw Dylan on Thursday. Luckily he didn't fart this time. I slept over and right before I fell asleep I vaguely remember him saying, "Sorry if I fart." I honestly think it was a dream though. 

He was super cute and made me dinner. He made nachos with ground beef, cheese and black olives. It was simple, but I thought it was a super sweet gesture. No guy has ever cooked for me before.

I'm really starting to like Dylan but there's another bad thing about him. He might be moving to Detroit. He has a job interview there and will be moving if he gets hired. I know he'll get the job. I have already decided that I can't continue to see him if he moves because I don't want a long distance relationship. 

In the mean time, I'm texting this guy Brian. He's a sweetheart. He lives in Frankfort and is a marketing major. He is planning on going to grad school at UIC. We're supposed to go on a date next weekend. I have to admit, I'm super excited!

I guess we'll just have to see what happens with my boy situation.

I'm starting to doubt going to North Central college. I think it's too expensive and I'd like to move out. I may look into NIU or UIC. I'd love to be able to live on my own, but I wouldn't be able to work for Gretchen anymore. My education is the most important thing to me, so I wouldn't be heartbroken if that happened. I need to look into NIU ASAP!  

Have a wonderful day Lovlies! I will be in touch soon. 💋❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment