Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5, 2014

I really need to start writing more! Soooo much has happened. 

To begin, I basically gave up on Dylan. He's been super MIA and I know he's moving to Michigan, so I decided to let him go (even though I really like him...p.s. I let the fart incident go at this point). Two weeks ago I went out with Carly and her college friends. We went to Toby Keith's. I had a great time!! It was awesome! I danced my ass off (literally) and I had lots of game. The funny thing is, I was really just looking to have a fun girls night out. I wasn't looking for anyone, but everyone kept approaching me! I had an outstanding time! I started talking to this guy Chris. We had some chemistry and we were texting. We were supposed to hang out this weekend, but it didn't happen. I haven't heard from him in a few days, but I think I'll text him soon to see if he's still interested. 

As for the Dylan situation, it's the craziest thing. I figured he wasn't interested. He called and FaceTimed me when I was at the bar. He said he was starting to feel sick. He asked me if I'd like to go to dinner on Friday. I said yes. It didn't happen though because he got really sick. He has mono. He FaceTimed me on Friday night. He was in Michigan. He said he made reservations for us at Ditka's downtown but he couldn't go because he was so sick. His mom was working in Chicago so she went and picked him up and drove him to Michigan. 

While we were skyping we talked about all sorts of stuff including what would happen if he gets transferred to Detroit. He said he would want me and Chloe to move with him. He would buy a house and I wouldn't have to work. He told me how bad he felt and that he missed me. I told him it was ok but he still felt bad. 

At the end of the 2 hour and 16 minute FaceTime, he said, "I love you." I said, "I love you too." I don't think I really love him yet. I do like him a lot though and I think love would definitely be in our future. I really hope he works out. 

I'm just scared because of Tyler. I hope every guy is not as big of a douchebag. Dylan did add me on Facebook though and there's nothing suspicious there. The problem is we still have to DTR. I don't know what we really are. I'm assuming we're boyfriend/girlfriend after the last talk, but we didn't make it "official." I feel like I'm like 15 saying that, but I still think it's important. 

As a side note, Nick asked me to be his girlfriend today. What a joke. I'd never date him. I told him no, but he's a persistent son of a gun. 

I really want it to work with Dylan. None of the other boys matter to me. Just him. 

Goodnight my loves❤️😴

XOXO 💋 C

No comments:

Post a Comment