Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

Hello Lovelies!

Ty texted me this morning. He said he was in the hospital all night. He said he had the flu and breathing problems. I believe it. The next time I see him in person I have to let him know it bothers me that he doesn't text me back. 

It just dawned on me that it's been exactly one month since I became his official girlfriend. This month has been the happiest I've been in a long time. 

My daughter's dad is on his way over now. I'm so torn about what I want. Tyler makes me happy in every way, but her dad has been different lately...or maybe it just seems like he's been different bc I haven't given a shit about what he does. I love him but I'm not in love with him. 

I just want the answer and know 100% who I should choose. I'm just waiting for one of them to prove themselves to me or for my heart to make up its mind (which will never ever happen). 

Chloe finally fell asleep. Now it's time to make pizza, brownies, do laundry and pop in a movie. 

Goodnight! 

💋 C

No comments:

Post a Comment