Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013

Tyler is seriously perfect. I seriously wish I would have had a baby with him instead of Brandon. At least if it didn't work out we'd both be paid for. He's perfect and amazing and I'm so in love with him. Here was his text to me last night:

 I'm serious. I seriously lost faith in the whole love and marriage thing. And I mean I tried so hard to make it work with mikaylas mom. Not because I wanted to but because I felt that was what was right. I'd do whatever it took to make Mikayla happy and I'd do anything for her. I thought that's what she would of wanted. Maybe I'm just crazy but idk. You just popped into my life and it was almost like you had always been there. You came and just so effortlessly took my heart. You truly are everything I was looking for. And I think you having your daughter helped that a lot. Because most girls our age def arnt ready for that stuff. And having issues with your ex like I do.. Idk. I have no idea what I'm trying to say. I'm prolly just not making sense. Basically. I don't thing god himself could of made someone more perfect for me. And you say your a package deal like it's suppose to scare me or be a bad thing. Your crazy. I have no idea how your daughter will feel but I would do anything for her as well and I wouldn't treat her any different then if she was mine. ( not saying I want to be her dad. I know she has one and I hope/ want them to have an amazing relationship... She deserves that) just idk. And I know how much of an amazing mother you are. And I know you'd be the same with my little monster. Which as you know is huge. You just make me feel like I won the lottery. But instead of money. I got the perfect love 

I thought it was so cute! Here was my response:

I just read your text and I love it! I completely lost faith in the whole love and marriage thing too. I went through so much physical, emotional and verbal abuse for so long with my ex and I was just so unhappy and depressed. And when he proposed it was the worst day of my life. I felt like I was going to be trapped and miserable forever. But finally my daughter gave me the strength to get out of that relationship. I'm so lucky that I had my dad through that because he would see me just sobbing and he would just hug me and tell me that it was going to be ok. And I didn't believe him at the time because I was so broken down and hurt but now I see that he was right. Everything is ok..well actually way better than ok! Do I feel guilty that I walked away from my daughter's dad? Yes of course because it's not fair to her to have parents that aren't together. Like right before I started talking to you, her dad was begging me to take him back so I stupidly did and we got in a fight I don't even remember about what but I just remember I was sitting there with my daughter and then he started screaming at the top of his lungs and I kept telling him to stop and then he got right in my face like an inch away screaming and saying all this terrible stuff and I was just hugging Chloe to my chest and crying for him to stop acting crazy and then he backed me into the corner while I was still like squeezing my baby onto me and just completely bawling and screaming 'stop stop' and he was basically about to beat the shit out of me and I wasn't even scared for me but I was deathly afraid for my daughter. Thank god my mom got home right as that was happening and when she heard me screaming and crying she came and basically saved me and her. But those are the memories that I'm haunted by. I still have nightmares about it all the time. I even started crying just thinking about it. I'm just so happy that I found you and that you can take me out of that. I mean obviously fights and disagreements happen but stuff like that never should. I think that even though our girls don't have their parents together the next best thing is for them to have a happy family. They're so little that they won't remember any of the fighting and custody stuff but they'll grow up in a happy and healthy home. If that makes any sense at all. But I feel like I'm way more mature for my age like I completely agree most girls are not ready for kids yet but also most guys aren't ready for kids yet either! I think it helps that we have daughters that are basically the same age because we totally understand that about each other. And I would do anything for mikayla. I wouldn't want to overstep boundaries but I would do anything for you and her. And I know you'd do the same for my baby girl. I don't want you to be her dad but I want you to basically be kinda like her second dad. Like I really want you to be a positive male role model for her and just be supportive (not financially) and love her :) that would be like a dream come true! I love you babe and I know my daughter would love you too!

So that is why I am completely in love with him. I think those paragraph texts speak for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment